HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police in Montgomery County are investigating a car crash that sent a pedestrian to the hospital.
It happened Friday afternoon in Hatfield Township.
Police say a Jeep Wrangler hit the pedestrian just before 4:30 p.m. at West Vine Street and Edgewood Drive.
The victim was flown to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Anyone with information should contact police at 215-855-0903.
Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach of Montgomery and Delaware County announced Tuesday legislation providing for a temporary confiscation of firearms from those who show warning signs of violence.Read More »
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Updated Very warm Wednesday with highs in the 70s, a few late day showers possible
- Allentown Council delays vote on Pawlowski picks, gets malware brief
- Updated 2 injured in Allentown hit-and-run
- Updated Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski expected to testify Wednesday in corruption trial
- Updated Check in with Eve Russo: The lowdown on Maeve's name
- Updated Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- Updated Easton Area parents concerned about school safety
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Allentown residents enthusiastic about new school
- Bethlehem amending its zoning laws