HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police in Montgomery County are investigating a car crash that sent a pedestrian to the hospital.
It happened Friday afternoon in Hatfield Township.
Police say a Jeep Wrangler hit the pedestrian just before 4:30 p.m. at West Vine Street and Edgewood Drive.
The victim was flown to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Anyone with information should contact police at 215-855-0903.
It's official; the newly formed East Greenville Borough Police Department in Montgomery County has its headquarters.Read More »
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Periods of rain tonight and becoming increasingly windy
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson