HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police are investigating a fatal pedestrian accident in Montgomery County.
Hatfield Township police say a 49-year-old pedestrian was hit by a car on Union Street, near Garfield Avenue, just before 5:30 a.m. Monday.
The person died at the scene.
Police have not released the names of the pedestrian or the driver involved.
Anyone with information on the incident should call police at 215-855-0903 or email email@example.com.
Crunched cars still lie under this collapsed bridge in South Florida - a bridge that was supposed to stand for a hundred years.Read More »
- Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population
- 'Match Day' a right of passage for medical students
- 200 students pay the price for national walkout participation
- 5 victims to testify in upcoming Bill Cosby trial
- Local students show support for National Walkout Day
- Quakertown woman allegedly steals, cashes $4,600 in checks
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Updated Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Stacey Esterly confronted husband about relationship with Amy Yu
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student