PennDOT has lifted its ban on certain commercial vehicles on the southern section of I-81.
It was lifted as of 2:30 p.m. between the Maryland line and I-83 in Harrisburg after conditions improved.
The ban remains in effect for I-81 north, however. The vehicles covered by the restriction are empty straight CDL-weighted trucks, tractors hauling empty trailers, double trailers, RVs and trailers pulled by passenger vehicles.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Fire destroys bagel shop, damages strip mall in Heidelberg Twp.
- The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show is underway
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager
- Lawsuit against battery maker complicated: attorney
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby