TOWAMENCIN TWP., Pa. - The public will have a chance to get the inside details on PennDOT's Forty Foot Road bridge replacement project this Thursday.
PennDOT plans to release information on the final project design, its detour plans and the construction schedule -- all of which is in regards to the upcoming replacement of the bridge carrying Old Forty Foot Road over Skippack Creek in Towamencin Township, Montgomery County.
The meeting will be held as an "open-house plans display" in which individuals will circulate around subject displays, gather information, and then be able to discuss the project with PennDOT's design team, according to a news release from the company.
The meeting will take place Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. in the Towamencin Township Meeting Hall. The address is 1090 Troxel Road in Lansdale Borough, Montgomery County.
An alleged drug trafficking organization that operated in multiple states has been put out of business, law enforcement authorities announced Wednesday.Read More »
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- APD looking for three bumbling armed robbers
- Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Pennsylvania's first marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- Mayor champions Lafayette College expansion plans
- New Lower Saucon police chief a lifelong resident
- City Council acts to ensure vacancies filled by members of same party
- Association moving forward with plans to revitalize three neighborhoods
- Updated Hamburg copes with half a foot of snow
- South Whitehall grants second extension to developer