TOWAMENCIN TWP., Pa. - The public will have a chance to get the inside details on PennDOT's Forty Foot Road bridge replacement project this Thursday.
PennDOT plans to release information on the final project design, its detour plans and the construction schedule -- all of which is in regards to the upcoming replacement of the bridge carrying Old Forty Foot Road over Skippack Creek in Towamencin Township, Montgomery County.
The meeting will be held as an "open-house plans display" in which individuals will circulate around subject displays, gather information, and then be able to discuss the project with PennDOT's design team, according to a news release from the company.
The meeting will take place Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. in the Towamencin Township Meeting Hall. The address is 1090 Troxel Road in Lansdale Borough, Montgomery County.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Updated Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- Updated New restaurant set to open at former Viva site in Wyomissing
- Updated Driver hurt when car hits snow plow in Ephrata, police say
- Good Shepherd to open rehab center at Penn State St. Joseph
- Safety concerns arise over polling places at Butz Elementary
- 3 development projects slated for South Whitehall Township