PERKASIE, Pa. - A former coach in Bucks County has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting one of his teenage players.
Eric Romig pleaded guilty Monday. The former Pennridge High School JV softball coach had more than a dozen sexual encounters with a 16-year-old girl, police said.
Four other alleged victims have come forward since he was arrested, police said.
Romig won't be sentenced until later this year.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading