EAST ROCKHILL TWP., Pa. - Police in Bucks County are asking the public's help to locate a missing teen.
Pennridge Regional police said 16-year-old Nicholas Weaver was last seen on July 21.
Police said Weaver left his home in the 6000 block of Axehandle Road in East Rockhill Township around 5 a.m., and most likely left on his own.
The circumstances are not suspicious, police said.
He is descrcibed as a white male, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 200 pounds.
He has brown hair, styled in a 'buzz cut," and brown eyes.
He has a tattoo of a peace sign in a circle, located on his left leg.
Anyone with information on Weaver's whereabouts is asked to call Pennridge Regional Police Department at 215-257-5104.,
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored