UPPER HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A Pennsburg man was charged Monday for burglaries in Upper Hanover Township earlier in March.
Police said Andrew Steuer, 29, admitted to his involvement in four residential robberies on Wild Run Road on March 6 and March 8.
Officials said a witness saw Steuer in one of the driveways and physical evidence linked him to the crimes. An arrest warrant was issued March 9.
Steuer was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and criminal mischief Monday.
Police said some of the stolen items, which included guns, electronics, musical instruments and money, were recovered from his vehicle.
Steuer is being held in Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $25,000 bail.
Detentions for the students who walked out will continue for the next few Saturdays and so will the protests.Read More »
- Jury selection for Bill Cosby retrial delayed until April 2
- Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- Police looking for assault suspect
- Company behind Florida's bridge design has local ties
- Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population
- 'Match Day' a right of passage for medical students
- Complex storm system brings snow, sleet and rain on Tuesday, then snow on Wednesday
- Updated Amy Yu's mother speaks to 69 News about daughter's return, Kevin Esterly
- Updated Pennsylvania's new Congressional Districts are here to stay
- Pennridge students use punishment to propel new movement
- Catasauqua police officer chosen as A-Treat Hero
- Jury seated for trial of parents charged in daughter's death
- Easton senior wants rally to support Second Amendment rights
- Commissioner says sale of Lower Mac. property was far from fair
- Positive Parenting: Kindergarten - Does age matter?
- Health Beat: Adult onset asthma: A treatable mystery