UPPER HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A Pennsburg man was charged Monday for burglaries in Upper Hanover Township earlier in March.
Police said Andrew Steuer, 29, admitted to his involvement in four residential robberies on Wild Run Road on March 6 and March 8.
Officials said a witness saw Steuer in one of the driveways and physical evidence linked him to the crimes. An arrest warrant was issued March 9.
Steuer was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and criminal mischief Monday.
Police said some of the stolen items, which included guns, electronics, musical instruments and money, were recovered from his vehicle.
Steuer is being held in Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $25,000 bail.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner