UPPER HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A Pennsburg man was charged Monday for burglaries in Upper Hanover Township earlier in March.
Police said Andrew Steuer, 29, admitted to his involvement in four residential robberies on Wild Run Road on March 6 and March 8.
Officials said a witness saw Steuer in one of the driveways and physical evidence linked him to the crimes. An arrest warrant was issued March 9.
Steuer was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and criminal mischief Monday.
Police said some of the stolen items, which included guns, electronics, musical instruments and money, were recovered from his vehicle.
Steuer is being held in Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $25,000 bail.
- Woman charged with vehicular homicide in death of highway worker
- Elmwood Park Zoo humanely euthanizes 2,000 pound bison
- Police arrest Pottstown hotel robbery suspect
- Remains of 2 residents found after West Chester senior center fire
- Police: Pottstown hotel robbed at gunpoint
- Auditor: DNC convention bonuses didn't violate grant terms
- Updated Sunshine followed by clouds Saturday, but milder, mostly dry
- Ski season comes early in the Poconos
- Small Business Saturday in West Reading
- Off the Gridiron season in review
- Lights in the Parkway opens for 2017 season
- Trading a college degree for a career in the trades
- Is Black Friday dying?
- Reading's Christmas on the Mountain set to open Sunday
- Berks County shoppers swarm stores for Black Friday discounts
- Bethlehem kicks off the Christmas season