UPPER HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A Pennsburg man was charged Monday for burglaries in Upper Hanover Township earlier in March.
Police said Andrew Steuer, 29, admitted to his involvement in four residential robberies on Wild Run Road on March 6 and March 8.
Officials said a witness saw Steuer in one of the driveways and physical evidence linked him to the crimes. An arrest warrant was issued March 9.
Steuer was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and criminal mischief Monday.
Police said some of the stolen items, which included guns, electronics, musical instruments and money, were recovered from his vehicle.
Steuer is being held in Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $25,000 bail.
The health rankings are in, and there's some good news and bad news for our area.Read More »
- Fewer priest accusers to testify at ex-official's retrial
- Cosby lawyers ask to exclude testimony on other women, pills
- Indicted Philadelphia DA needs lawyer, has money woes
- 100+ nursing home residents evacuated after water main break
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- Boyertown school directors to discuss transgender lawsuit
- Armed student charged in lockdown of Daniel Boone HS
- Driver trying to park crashes SUV through convenience store
- Updated Allentown man gets 5-10 years prison for library bathroom sex assault
- New Congressman Charlie Dent's prominence grows in Washington
- Animal welfare program in Berks looks for homes for feral cats
- Pa. health rankings: How does your county compare?
- Stroudsburg diner wants people to unplug
- Vietnam Memorial Wall dedicated in Stroudsburg
- Allentown police hope new app will help cut down on crime
- Pa. Supreme Court sides with firefighters over Allentown in staffing dispute