HAYCOCK TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A 58 year-old woman from Pennsburg was killed after her Jeep struck a tree in Haycock Township on Sunday, State Police said.
Police said Marla Nayduch was traveling west on Roundhouse Road shortly before 1:30 in the afternoon when her Jeep left the roadway and struck a tree.
Nayduch was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this accident is asked to call State Police.
Philadelphia police were continuing to investigate after raiding a pot-smoking party at a city warehouse, arresting 22 people and seizing 50 pounds of marijuana.Read More »
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Pa. awarded $26.5 million to fight heroin, opioid crisis
- Updated Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Updated Health Beat: Food safety on the go
- Updated Wolf, treasurer push pension agencies to cut investment fees
- Updated Bethlehem police charge second man in brutal 2016 beating
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Tickets on sale for 4th of July fireworks show at Coca-Cola Park