PERKASIE, Pa. - Officials are investigating an armed robbery at a McDonald's in Perkasie, Bucks County.
The incident occurred around 11 p.m. Sunday when a man showed a handgun, took money from the safe and then fled on foot.
Police say the male has a light to medium complexion and is around 5 feet 2 inches tall to 5 feet 4 inches tall. He is approximately 25 to 30 years old with dark eyes and a slim build. The man was described as wearing a black sweatshirt with a skull design on the back and "boxer" on the front; black gloves and navy blue shoes.
He was carrying a black, blue and white knit backpack at the time.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Perkasie Police at 215-257-6876.
- Jury continues to deliberate in Cosby retrial
- Jury deliberating in Bill Cosby sex assault trial
- Flight victim's husband remembers last words: 'I love you'
- Car crashes through wall of parking garage in Pottstown
- Closing arguments complete in Cosby retrial
- Southwest has been faced with fines, union safety complaints
- Updated 1 person killed in fire at Bush House Hotel in Quakertown
- Kesha to headline Musikfest 2018 in August
- Updated First woman elected Reading mayor honored for community work
- Updated Rally the Valley: Phantoms to return home for playoffs
- State police ID man found dead in water in Parryville
- Police say traffic stop turns up some 'Chronic Toast Crunch' edible pot
- Police nab state parolee with stolen handgun
- Life Lessons: Home maintenance mistakes
- LVIA invites public to review plans for airport's future
- Reading School Board revising district's tobacco policy