PERKASIE, Pa. - Police in Bucks County said a Perkasie woman that was missing has been found.
Sixty-two-year-old Wendy Packard was reported missing by her family late Monday.
Perkasie Police said she was located safe in Hampton Bays, N.Y. at 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Her family was heading over to pick her up.
She was been entered into the National Crime Information Center database as a missing person, according to Perkasie Borough Police.
Her family told police that she has mild dementia.
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Updated Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death