PERKASIE, Pa. - Police in Bucks County said a Perkasie woman that was missing has been found.
Sixty-two-year-old Wendy Packard was reported missing by her family late Monday.
Perkasie Police said she was located safe in Hampton Bays, N.Y. at 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Her family was heading over to pick her up.
She was been entered into the National Crime Information Center database as a missing person, according to Perkasie Borough Police.
Her family told police that she has mild dementia.
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Warmer air returns today through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Updated Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Muhlenberg Township to improve major intersections