PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police are searching for three boys who they say snatched a 13-year-old girl off the street and sexually assaulted her in an abandoned home.
Police say the girl was walking in a north Philadelphia neighborhood when the boys approached her around 5 p.m. Sunday before the attack.
The girl was taken to a hospital and is in stable condition.
The police department's special victims unit is handling the investigation.
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Police: Man stabbed several times in Pottstown
- Judge to decide Wednesday on release of Cosby juror names
- Train carrying butter derails in Sellersville
- Firefighters fight three-alarm fire in Birdsboro
- Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- 34th Annual Schnecksville Community Fair underway
- Phillipsburg man arrested on heroin charges
- DYN-A-MITE Auctions a family affair
- Allentown to discuss banning "conversion therapy"
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Students attend special summer camp at Kutztown U.
- Company cuts ribbon on organic chicken hatchery
- Concerns in Emmaus about possible Rodale sale