WARMINSTER, Pa. - Philadelphia sportscaster Don Tollefson is under investigation, accused of scamming people out of money in the name of charity.
Our partner station, WPVI, says Warminster Police Department confirmed they are investigating dozens of complaints against Tollefson.
The Bucks County District Attorney's office is also involved in the investigation.
As of now, no charges have been filed.
WPVI says Tollefson has checked himself into an inpatient care facility.
Tollefson has worked for several local stations, including WPVI.
A Montgomery County judge has ruled that a jury from outside the area will hear the sexual assault case against actor Bill Cosby.Read More »
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case
- Former Montana West building sold
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- Neighbor of man shot by police: 'Fear for my family'
- Storm cleanup underway in Bushkill Twp.