SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - A Little League baseball team from Philadelphia has won its opening round game in the Little League World Series.
The Taney Dragons shut out a team from South Nashville in Williamsport. The final score was 4-0.
Mo'Ne Davis, who is 13, pitched the complete game for the Dragons. She's only the 18th girl to play in 68 years in the Little League World Series.
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle