NORRISTOWN, Pa. - The driver of a pickup truck has been arrested on charges he caused a deadly crash while driving drunk, authorities announced Monday.
The accident happened last Wednesday night in the 3000 block of Kutztown Road in Upper Hanover Twp., Montgomery Co.
The pickup's driver, Francis Lynch, caused the accident by turning into the path of the motorcycle, police said.
The cycle operator, Barry Good, 57, of Longswamp Twp., Berks Co., later died at Lehigh Valley Hospital near Allentown.
Lynch, 40, of Hereford Twp., Berks Co., was charged with homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence, homicide by vehicle, driving under the influence and various vehicle code violations. A judge set his bail at $500,000.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Updated Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University