MILFORD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - State Police in Bucks County say at least two people are dead and another three have been injured after a nasty car wreck in Milford Township.
It happened around 7 a.m. Sunday on Route 663, just past the Spinnerstown Road exit.
Police on scene say a white SUV crashed head on with another vehicle. The drivers of both cars, 23-year-old Nick Umberger and 52-year-old Terry Carrozzino, both of Quakertown, have been confirmed dead.
Police say two of the three passengers of the SUV were taken to nearby hospitals and are listed in critical condition. The passenger of the other car is also listed in critical condition.
Police say an investigation is underway.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Updated Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Updated Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Updated Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Updated Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Updated Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide