SKIPPACK TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are investigating after thousands of dollars in cash and jewelry were stolen from a home in Skippack Township, Montgomery County.
Investigators say someone broke into a home on Gypsy Lane between 9 a.m. and 5:20 p.m. Sunday.
Police the burglar stoke $6,500 in cash, the equivalent of $2,000 in Korean currency, a Prada handbag and approximately $20,000 worth of jewelry.
Anyone with information is asked to call PSP Skippack at 610-584-1250.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania