EAST ROCKHILL TWP., Pa. - Pennridge Police say a Perkasie man has been charged with assault following a domestic dispute on Valentine's Day.
Police say they were called to a home in the 1800 block of North 5th Street in East Rockhill Township on the night of February 14th.
Officials say Christopher Pettit, 47, got into a dispute with a woman. When the woman left the home and got into her car, police say Pettit got into another vehicle and crashed into the woman's driver's side door.
Police say Pettit then tried to get into the woman's car, but wasn't able to.
He's been charged with simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment.
Pettit was arraigned and released on $25,000 bail.
Philadelphia police were continuing to investigate after raiding a pot-smoking party at a city warehouse, arresting 22 people and seizing 50 pounds of marijuana.Read More »
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Updated Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle