SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - Police were on the lookout for a missing Bucks County man.
Family reported Gunther Schneider, 70, missing from his Sellersville home Thursday.
Police said he was last seen on Tuesday. His vehicle is still at his home.
Perkasie Police said Schneider was located safely Friday.
There's no word on where he was found.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect
- Bethlehem man among white nationalists indicted on weapons, drug charges
- Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud
- Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage