HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police in Montgomery County say they've identified a man in a surveillance photo who's accused of stealing credit cards from a car last month.
Hatfield Township police said they're looking for Charles J. Campbell Jr., who lives in the 100 block of Oak Park Road in Hatfield.
Police said Campbell is wanted in connection with a theft from a vehicle that happened on June 14. The car was parked at School Road Park in Hatfield Township according to the victim.
The victim's stolen credit cards were used to make purchases at several stores in Hatfield and Towamencin townships.
The suspect was driving a white Ford Explorer XLT, possibly a 2004 model.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Campbell for forgery, access device fraud, theft and related offenses.
Anyone with information about Campbell's whereabouts is asked to call Hatfield police at 215-855-0903 or email Policetips@hatfield-township.org.
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun in Richland Walmart parking lot
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading