HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police in Montgomery County say they've identified a man in a surveillance photo who's accused of stealing credit cards from a car last month.
Hatfield Township police said they're looking for Charles J. Campbell Jr., who lives in the 100 block of Oak Park Road in Hatfield.
Police said Campbell is wanted in connection with a theft from a vehicle that happened on June 14. The car was parked at School Road Park in Hatfield Township according to the victim.
The victim's stolen credit cards were used to make purchases at several stores in Hatfield and Towamencin townships.
The suspect was driving a white Ford Explorer XLT, possibly a 2004 model.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Campbell for forgery, access device fraud, theft and related offenses.
Anyone with information about Campbell's whereabouts is asked to call Hatfield police at 215-855-0903 or email Policetips@hatfield-township.org.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey