HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police in Montgomery County say they've identified a man in a surveillance photo who's accused of stealing credit cards from a car last month.
Hatfield Township police said they're looking for Charles J. Campbell Jr., who lives in the 100 block of Oak Park Road in Hatfield.
Police said Campbell is wanted in connection with a theft from a vehicle that happened on June 14. The car was parked at School Road Park in Hatfield Township according to the victim.
The victim's stolen credit cards were used to make purchases at several stores in Hatfield and Towamencin townships.
The suspect was driving a white Ford Explorer XLT, possibly a 2004 model.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Campbell for forgery, access device fraud, theft and related offenses.
Anyone with information about Campbell's whereabouts is asked to call Hatfield police at 215-855-0903 or email Policetips@hatfield-township.org.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run