Police in Montgomery County are investigating two incidents involving trains hitting pedestrians.
The latest investigation was launched after a female was reportedly clipped by a train Saturday night.
The incident happened about 20 miles from a double fatal train accident in Valley Forge National Park earlier in the day.
The second incident happened between Lower Pottsgrove and Pottstown around 6:30 p.m.
Police were busy searching around Armandhammer Boulevard to find the victim.
According to dispatchers, the female checked herself into a hospital about an hour after the crash.
The Norfolk Southern freight was traveling westbound. It's unclear how many cars were on the train.
Officials haven't said how fast the train was traveling.
No word on the victim's name or injuries.
Stick with 69 News and WFMZ.com for updates.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Lehigh County Executive gives State of the County
- Updated Health Beat: Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Updated Police arrest alleged gunman in pizza delivery stick-up
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Man dies after crashing into tree in Lower Milford
- US News ranks Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Berks Encore granted share of $2M from Pennsylvania Lottery