POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Police in Pottstown, Montgomery County are investigating Friday after they say a gas station employee was injured during a robbery.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. at the Citgo in the unit block of West High Street.
Police say the employee was hit and knocked to the floor.
They say the employee had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.
There's no word on the victim's condition or on how much money was taken.
Top law enforcement officials in Pennsylvania are coming together to combat the heroin and opioid crisis. District attorneys announced a new task force in Philadelphia Thursday.Read More »
- DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
- Philadelphia throwing parade as it gets its 'LOVE' back
- View the maps: 8 proposals for congressional redistricting
- Turning breezy with a few showers Friday; snow late Saturday
- Man charged in fatal wrong-way crash on Route 309
- I-78 crash leaves Hellertown exit sign smashed
- Updated 'Dig the Commons' work shifts focus on shopping center lot
- Updated Police allegedly find sawed-off shotgun, pills, meth in drug raid
- Updated Reading Royals set to skate into big weekend on home ice
- Updated PUC asks for utilities' feedback on how to charge ratepayers
- Dump truck swerves to avoid crash, rolls onto side
- 2 local health centers earn patient-centered recognition