RIEGELSVILLE, Pa. - Police in Bucks County are taking the mysterious theft and death of a family's pet dog seriously.
State police say a Brindle English bulldog was stolen from a home in Riegelsville back on June 5th.
A family member told 69 News Saturday the dog, named Daisy Mae, was found dead in a swimming pool while the cover was being removed.
According to that family member, the dog had several cuts and appeared to have been in a fight.
At this time police aren't saying if there's more to the investigation, but anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Dublin at 215-249-9191.
The oldest polar bear in the United States has died.Read More »
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Hatfield
- Man charged with aggravated assault in Red Hill incident
- Updated 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Updated Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Updated Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Updated Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence
- Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ridge recalls heart attack scare
- Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Updated Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Trump tells Pa. GOP to challenge new congressional map