RIEGELSVILLE, Pa. - Police in Bucks County are taking the mysterious theft and death of a family's pet dog seriously.
State police say a Brindle English bulldog was stolen from a home in Riegelsville back on June 5th.
A family member told 69 News Saturday the dog, named Daisy Mae, was found dead in a swimming pool while the cover was being removed.
According to that family member, the dog had several cuts and appeared to have been in a fight.
At this time police aren't saying if there's more to the investigation, but anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Dublin at 215-249-9191.
Parking scofflaws might be getting a gift, but likely not in time for the holidays.Read More »
- Pete Rose defamation lawsuit dismissed after agreement
- Happy birthday, Coldilocks! Oldest polar bear in US turns 37
- SEPTA marks Philadelphia trolley's 125th anniversary
- 'Shop with a Cop' makes kids' Christmas brighter
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Police: Schwenksville fire caused by extension cord failure
- Police: Bethlehem shooting wounds two
- New Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- New Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- New Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect
- $1M grant set to give Boyertown tourism, economic boost
- Bell Alley Pretzel saved; 'Now, I can do what I love'
- Centre County DA excoriates Penn State over frat culture