SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - The Perkasie Borough Police Department is investigating an armed robbery of a Sellersville gas station.
Police said a man walked into the Gulf gas station near North Main and Noble streets in Sellersville about 11:30 p.m. Nov. 30 and demanded money at gunpoint. Perkasie provides police coverage to the neighboring borough.
The man fled on foot. Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Perkasie police at 215-257-6876.
Three little pills made for a big debate Thursday at Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial.Read More »
- Philly among 15 cities considered for Army's Futures Command
- Montgomery County warns of mosquito season
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Southeastern Pa. Senators request official policies from Starbucks
- Southwest Airlines sought more time for engine inspections
- Cosby defense loses 5th bid for mistrial
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority