SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - The Perkasie Borough Police Department is investigating an armed robbery of a Sellersville gas station.
Police said a man walked into the Gulf gas station near North Main and Noble streets in Sellersville about 11:30 p.m. Nov. 30 and demanded money at gunpoint. Perkasie provides police coverage to the neighboring borough.
The man fled on foot. Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Perkasie police at 215-257-6876.
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Updated Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House
- Brandywine Heights only Berks district to open Tuesday
- Snow-sledding a first for Florida sisters visiting Berks
- Man goes to movies after allegedly killing Pocono Twp. couple