MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - State police in Montgomery County are searching for a driver who hit a child on a bicycle and kept going.
It happened Monday afternoon on Route 29, just north of Park Avenue, in the Schwenksville area.
The child has been flown to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
There's no word on his or her condition.
Troopers on scene said the bicycle was dragged about a mile.
It broke out just before 6 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Vine Street in West Pottsgrove Township.Read More »
- Full list: 142 Sears, Kmart locations to close
- Pedestrian hit, killed by car in Upper Providence
- Warrington Township police investigating fatal crash
- Bucks County bomb suspect's girlfriend arrested as co-conspirator
- Upper Perk approves plans for middle school conversion
- Behind the Ballot: District 4 Congressional Race
- 15-foot snake, pigs, dozens of exotic animals found in Macungie home
- Doctor on front lines of battle against breast cancer optimistic
- Official: Document used in campaign attack ad was human error
- Allentown K-Mart to close
- Berks Sears, Kmart to remain open... for now
- Bethlehem Township discusses potential fire tax
- New Birdsboro police chief announced
- Lieutenant governor candidate visits Berks
- Updated BCCF's "Consider It" focuses on media
- Emmaus Council approves agreement with local firefighters