LANSDALE, Pa. - A suspected cocaine dealer turned himself in to Lansdale police, they said.
Bail was set at $50,000 and he was taken to Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
Police said they found evidence of drugs while searching Frank Raphiek Cristea's apartment in the 500 block of West 8th Street on April 19.
The search warrant was for an unrelated assault case, but netted a marijuana pipe. A second search warrant, specifically for narcotics, yielded a can with a false bottom containing 6 grams of suspected cocaine, police said.
Police also found scales, packaging bags, marijuana pipes, marijuana, three vials of suspected phencyclidine (PCP), four suspected Alprazolam pills (xanax) and nearly $1,500 in cash.
Police had obtained a warrant to arrest Cristea on charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers