HATFIELD, Pa. - Authorities allege that a man hid in the closet of a suburban Philadelphia home and later emerged and attacked his estranged wife and her boyfriend.
Hatfield Township police Wednesday announced the arrest of 36-year-old Jason William Beck of Norristown on charges including aggravated assault, burglary, trespass and terroristic threats.
Authorities allege that he broke in Monday, hid in a master bedroom closet and waited until the two victims returned and went to bed. Police say he then emerged and sprayed mace, stabbed and beat the boyfriend with a baseball bat. He also assaulted his estranged wife.
Both were treated at a hospital.
Three children who were home at the time weren't harmed.
Court documents indicated that Beck requested representation by the Montgomery County public defender's office, which said no attorney had yet been assigned.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Updated First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading