NOCKAMIXON TWP., Pa. - He sent a text threatening to kill his estranged wife and now Lloyd Hill is in the Bucks County prison charged with her murder, police said.
Court documents show Hill also killed his estranged wife's boyfriend, too.
Police responded to a 911 call at Easton Road, in Nockamixon Township, Bucks county around 5:30 Friday morning.
When state troopers arrived it was a shocking scene. Frederick Tarantino, 43, was laying on the ground.
Police say he died of blunt force trauma to the head and they say a baseball bat was recovered nearby.
"Upon first troopers arriving at the scene they located Mr. Tarantino who was deceased outside the apartment," said Pennsylvania State Police Lieutenant Vince DeAngelo.
Then investigators say they went into the apartment of 36 year old Stefanie Hill.
She was still alive, but had been stabbed multiple times.
EMS crews took her to the hospital.
"Ms. Hill was pronounced dead at St. Luke's hospital, in Fountain Hill this morning at 7:15," said DeAngelo.
Police then started to search for Lloyd William Hill, 42.
An affidavit of probable cause shows that a week ago Lloyd Hill sent a text to Stefanie Hill saying he was going to kill her and Frederick Tarantino.
Lloyd Hill was found hours after the attacks.
"Troopers were able to locate Mr. Hill on State Route 412 as he was driving his vehicle in Nockamixon Township, Bucks County," said DeAngelo.
Police stopped Lloyd Hill during a routine traffic stop where they arrested him and brought him here for questioning.
"It would be improper for me to go into anything he may or may not have said," DeAngelo said.
While Lloyd Hill may not have said anything, court papers show that blood was found on Hill's clothes and in his car.
Police also recovered an aluminum baseball bat and knife from the crime scene, enough evidence to level the following charges: murderrrder in the first degree, two counts, burglary rated as a felony, and possession of instruments of crime, two counts.
Officials say murder victim Stephanie Hill was still married to the accused, Lloyd Hill, though she lived with the other victim, Frederick Tarantino.
And, officials say, Tarantino's ex-wife was living with Lloyd Hill.
They say the four had met at church.
Lloyd Hill is currently being held in the Bucks County Prison.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire