QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - Police have charged an employee of a Quakertown nursing home with acquisition by misrepresentation.
Kristin Martinelli, 32, of Perkasie, faces charges of misappropriation of patient medications and theft by deception.
According to police, Martinelli was an employee at Belle Haven Nursing Home in the 1300 block of Mill Road at the time that the alleged crimes occurred.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Lehigh Valley talks Trump's first 100 days
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting