WARMINSTER, Pa. - Police in Bucks County say two men accused of luring a man from his home and threatening to kill him are now in custody.
Warminster Police say Francisco Valentin and Quimier Willis lured the victim from his Warminster Heights home on Thursday and said they were going to kill him. Officials say one of the men may have been armed with a handgun.
Police say the victim was able to break away and alert the authorities, but the suspects got away.
On Monday, police say Valentin was found hiding in an apartment in the 900 block of Bristol Pike in Bensalem Township.
Later that evening, Willis turned himself into police.
Both men have been charged with attempted homicide.
There was nothing Nicholas Wyllie could do to save 2-year-old son Benjamin Smith but there was something he could have done to prevent his death.Read More »
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying