HORSHAM, Pa. - Police searched the Horsham Township home of Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan on Tuesday night.
Investigators said they had moved into the home in the weeks leading up to their arrest for murdering Packer's adopted daughter, Grace Packer.
Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said the couple lived in Horsham home with another woman , Katherine Albright, who was involved in a relationship with them.
Neighbors tell WFMZ Albright was talking with police on Tuesday.
"There was a detective and about five minutes later Kate pulled up with her lawyer, saw her signing some papers and the next thing you know they all went downstairs," Ben Cleal said.
Cleal lives above the three and said they had moved in a few weeks ago and kept to themselves.
Weintraub said Albright found Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan the night they made a suicide pact and tried to kill themselves.
Authorities said Sullivan confessed to raping and murdering Grace Packer at the hospital.
Cleal said it didn't appear Albright had been staying at the house since Packer and Sullivan were picked up by police.
Weintraub hasn't said what knowledge, if any, Albright may have had of Packer and Sullivan's crimes.
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philly
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Updated Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Updated Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- Updated WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- LVPC offers regional industrial development overview