HORSHAM, Pa. - Police searched the Horsham Township home of Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan on Tuesday night.
Investigators said they had moved into the home in the weeks leading up to their arrest for murdering Packer's adopted daughter, Grace Packer.
Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said the couple lived in Horsham home with another woman , Katherine Albright, who was involved in a relationship with them.
Neighbors tell WFMZ Albright was talking with police on Tuesday.
"There was a detective and about five minutes later Kate pulled up with her lawyer, saw her signing some papers and the next thing you know they all went downstairs," Ben Cleal said.
Cleal lives above the three and said they had moved in a few weeks ago and kept to themselves.
Weintraub said Albright found Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan the night they made a suicide pact and tried to kill themselves.
Authorities said Sullivan confessed to raping and murdering Grace Packer at the hospital.
Cleal said it didn't appear Albright had been staying at the house since Packer and Sullivan were picked up by police.
Weintraub hasn't said what knowledge, if any, Albright may have had of Packer and Sullivan's crimes.
The mayor of Philadelphia said the city should discuss the future of a statue of one of his predecessors after reports of possible vandalism and a call for its removal from a city councilwoman.Read More »
- Former Montgomery Co. middle school teacher scentenced in sexual assault case
- 2nd defense attorney wants off Bill Cosby's sex assault case
- Lawsuit claims rodent was baked into Chick-fil-A sandwich
- Richland supervisors hear developer on Trainer's Corner buildout
- Pills to be distributed to those near Limerick nuclear plant
- Montgomery County teacher charged with sex assault
- Allentown City Council to hire attorney to investigate Mayor Pawlowski
- Police: Man stabbed inside car in Reading during road rage incident
- Petition urges Lehigh University to rescind Trump's honorary degree
- Berks man charged in crash that killed 2 on Route 30
- Nephew of boxing legend arrested, charged with homicide
- PHOTOS: Racing at the Kutztown Fair
- PHOTOS: Howie Day at the Downtown Alive concert series
- Game of Thrones causing issues for dog shelters
- Helicopter visits the Crayola Experience
- Animal shelters waiving adoption fees this weekend