POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Police in Pottstown, Montgomery County are investigating a robbery at a pharmacy.
Officers were called to a Rite Aid at the corner of High and Evan streets around 9 p.m. Halloween night.
There is no word of any arrests.
- Auditor: DNC convention bonuses didn't violate grant terms
- Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- Police cite wrong-way driver in messy crash on Route 222
- Updated Adam Matos gets life in prison in quadruple murder case
- Updated Volunteers give hope to Barclay Friends residents after fire
- Updated Bethlehem cops serve in a different manner
- Prosecutor aims for multiple life sentences for Daniel Clary
- Man being booked for exposing himself allegedly exposes himself
- Updated Health Beat: Mole mapper app tracks cancer
- Reading Christmas tree lighting ceremony set for Dec. 1
- 4 Lehigh Valley teachers to improve STEM education
- Legislation moved for additional police protection