HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - A masked bandit threatened employees with a hand grenade during a robbery inside a CVS Pharmacy in Bucks County.
It happened at around 4:50 p.m. Sunday in the CVS at Route 113 and Country Line Road in Hilltown Township, police said.
About 12 customers and three employees were inside when the heavy-set Hispanic man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and mask walked into the store, police said.
The robber showed employees what he said was a grenade, and he stole some medication before running away, officials said.
Authorities scoured the area with two K-9 units for about an hour, but they couldn't find the bandit.
Nobody was hurt.
Anybody with information is asked to call Hilltown Township police at 215-453-6000.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide