EAST NANTMEAL TWP., Pa. - Police in Chester County are asking for the public's help in finding two armed men who attacked and robbed a 20-year-old Pottstown woman who was sitting inside her own car.
The robbery happened at around 11:30 p.m. Fridayin the 1400 block of Warwick Furnace Road in East Nantmeal Township.
Officials say the woman was approached by the robbers, who were wearing all black.
That's when they assaulted and robbed her at gunpoint.
Police said the men took the woman's personal belongings and fled the scene.
Anybody with information on this case is urged to call state police.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum