HILLTOWN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A man accused in a gruesome case of animal cruelty in Bucks County may be trying to flee the country.
24-year-old Rony Arturo Garcia is accused of fatally beating a pet dog with a hammer at his home in the 1400 block of Route 113 in Hilltown Township.
The dog, a 15-month-old Mountain Cur, was found dead in a ditch.
Authorities say Garcia may be trying to return to his home country, Honduras.
Anyone with information is asked to call Hilltown Township police.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Man dies after being rescued from burning home in Hamburg
- Updated Early-morning shooting leaves man injured in Allentown
- Updated Dealers prepare for day 2 of Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Updated PHOTOS: Scene of fatal house fire in Hamburg
- Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit