MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - Temple University student Jenna Burleigh, 22, has been reported missing to the Lower Salford Township Police Department in Montgomery County.
She was last seen in the area near Pub Webb, a bar and restaurant located at 1527 Cecil B. Moore Ave. at 2 a.m. Thursday near main campus.
Temple University Police are asking for help in locating the commuting student and anyone with information is asked to contact them at (215) 204-1234. Another option is the confidential tip line at (215) 204-6493.
- Leaders in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia hail Amazon decision
- Officials shut down multi-state meth trafficking organization
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Updated 11-year US marshal identified as officer slain in Harrisburg
- Updated Police officer surrenders on charges in hit-and-run crash
- Lehigh Valley out of the running for Amazon HQ2
- Updated New distribution center in Tobyhanna Twp. to create 80 jobs
- Updated Battery retail theft leaves 1 suspect on the run
- 50-unit apartment complex proposed for Bethlehem's Historic District
- Allentown attorney pleads guilty to tax offense
- Location of proposed mental health facility debated
- Cosby retrial: Prosecutors want to call 19 other accusers
- Updated Shankweiler's Drive-In Theatre up for sale