LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. - The extensive search for a missing New Jersey woman is continuing on the ground, in the water and through the air, authorities said Monday.
Sarah Majoras was last seen around 2 a.m. Saturday when she left a New Hope, Bucks Co., bar where she works as a bartender and crossed over the bridge into Lambertville, N.J., said Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns.
A search of the Delaware River by divers has failed to find any sign of the 39-year-old woman.
Kearns said Monday that investigators are also searching for her on land, while helicopters are searching from the air. He also said K-9 search teams were involved.
Majoras was last seen wearing blue jeans, brown leather boots, white cap and a camouflage jacket, authorities said.
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society