LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. - The extensive search for a missing New Jersey woman is continuing on the ground, in the water and through the air, authorities said Monday.
Sarah Majoras was last seen around 2 a.m. Saturday when she left a New Hope, Bucks Co., bar where she works as a bartender and crossed over the bridge into Lambertville, N.J., said Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns.
A search of the Delaware River by divers has failed to find any sign of the 39-year-old woman.
Kearns said Monday that investigators are also searching for her on land, while helicopters are searching from the air. He also said K-9 search teams were involved.
Majoras was last seen wearing blue jeans, brown leather boots, white cap and a camouflage jacket, authorities said.
You can find updates about the search for Majoras on a Facebook page created to help find her.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Vehicle hits Berks apartment building; 2 families displaced
- Phantoms eliminated from playoffs
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA