ABINGTON TWP., Pa. - Police are trying to find a Montgomery County nurse who was last heard from while driving for ride-sharing service Uber.
Krysten Laib was last seen April 11, according to Abington Township police. Laib's mother told police that she texted her daughter that morning and was told by her daughter that she was driving a passenger to the Philadelphia area.
Police have tracked down that passenger and determined that person has nothing to do with Laib's disappearance.
Township Detective Stephen Fink said there's been no trace since of Laib, 45, or her vehicle, an olive green 2003 Subaru Legacy with a Pennsylvania license plate HJA-8582.
Police said they have no leads, but also said they have no reason to suspect foul play at this time.
An alleged drug trafficking organization that operated in multiple states has been put out of business, law enforcement authorities announced Wednesday.Read More »
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- APD looking for three bumbling armed robbers
- Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Pennsylvania's first marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- Updated Mayor champions Lafayette College expansion plans
- Updated New Lower Saucon police chief a lifelong resident
- City Council acts to ensure vacancies filled by members of same party
- Association moving forward with plans to revitalize three neighborhoods
- Hamburg copes with half a foot of snow
- South Whitehall grants second extension to developer