ABINGTON TWP., Pa. - Police are trying to find a Montgomery County nurse who was last heard from while driving for ride-sharing service Uber.
Krysten Laib was last seen April 11, according to Abington Township police. Laib's mother told police that she texted her daughter that morning and was told by her daughter that she was driving a passenger to the Philadelphia area.
Police have tracked down that passenger and determined that person has nothing to do with Laib's disappearance.
Township Detective Stephen Fink said there's been no trace since of Laib, 45, or her vehicle, an olive green 2003 Subaru Legacy with a Pennsylvania license plate HJA-8582.
Police said they have no leads, but also said they have no reason to suspect foul play at this time.
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Cosby judge puts off ruling on deposition
- Cosby judge expected to rule on deposition of Andrea Constand's confidante
- A sunny and seasonable weekend in store
- Funeral for Barbara Bush to be held Saturday
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- Updated Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets
- Dorney Park and WFMZ team up for second annual food drive
- With a film in the works, fans fight over Wawa/Sheetz debate
- Second amendment rally, voter registration drive held at local schools
- Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day