TOWAMENCIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A fraudulent credit card was used to purchase several cartons of cigarettes on Aug. 21 from the Wawa in Towamencin Township, Montgomery County.
Township police are asking for the public's help to identify two suspects who were photographed inside the store, which is at 1401 Forty Foot Road.
Police said the fraudulent card utilized in the transaction compromised the victim's debit card number.
Anyone who can identify the couple in the accompanying photograph, or has any other information about the incident, should contact the Towamencin Township Police Department's Criminal Investigations Unit at 215-368-7606.
The jury that will hear Bill Cosby's sexual assault case was filling up quickly Tuesday as lawyers and prosecutors worked to select panelists who they believed would be favorable to their side.Read More »
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law