LOWER POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - Police say two would-be burglars were busted Thursday in Montgomery County.
Police responded to a home in the 200 block of South Park Road in Lower Pottsgrove Township Thursday afternoon.
They say they got a call about two men trying to force open windows.
Anthony Alexander, 29, and Robert Lord, 26, were taken into custody.
They're facing attempted burglary and criminal trespassing charges.
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society