POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Pottstown police have caught a man accused of robbing a bank.
The robbery happened around 11:20 Saturday morning at Key Bank in the 1500 block of High Street.
Police say the suspect was already gone when officers got to the bank, but they collected evidence and reviewed surveillance and were able to track him down a short time later.
Officials have not released any more information about the arrest.
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Missing man with dementia found safe
- Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting