POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Police in Montgomery County are searching for a missing man.
Pottstown police say Alexander Thorpe, 76, went missing Monday around 5:30 p.m.
He was last seen leaving his home in the 500 block of Hale Street, wearing a black jacket, flannel shirt, blue jeans, black hat and glasses.
He's driving a 2002 black, four-door Acura with license plate DXA-8526.
Police believe he may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information on Thorpe is asked to call 911 immediately.
Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach of Montgomery and Delaware County announced Tuesday legislation providing for a temporary confiscation of firearms from those who show warning signs of violence.Read More »
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Allentown Council delays vote on Pawlowski picks, gets malware brief
- Two injured in Allentown hit and run
- LCCC closes all campuses due to security threat
- Bank robbed, pair of Wilson schools put on lockdown
- Local students rally for change after Florida school shooting
- Updated Easton schools security paramount issue
- Updated Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Allentown residents enthusiastic about new school
- Bethlehem amending its zoning laws
- "Time to put up or shut up"