SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - A 94-year-old male was found unresponsive in approximately 5 to 6 feet of water Thursday, according to a report from Pennsylvania State Police.
Officers responded to Meadow Drive in South Manheim Township to find the male in a pond. It is unknown if the victim suffered any medical conditions, which made him fall into the water or if he fell in and drowned.
No foul play is suspected in the incident, police say, and the investigation is ongoing.
As a spring storm continues to dump snow on Berks County, BARTA put the brakes on bus service in Berks County.Read More »
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Traffic restrictions, road crews in place ahead of storm
- PennDOT prepares for yet another winter storm
- Too-young lieutenant governor candidate ordered off ballot
- Transit riders warned of disruptions due to storm
- Political analyst foresees hard-fought race for 6th District
- Updated UPDATED: Snowfall totals from the 69 News' viewing area
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Easton (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol (Lehigh County 6 p.m.)
- WATCH: Evening traffic commute
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (5:30 p.m.)
- Snow days equal shortened spring break, longer school year