SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - A 94-year-old male was found unresponsive in approximately 5 to 6 feet of water Thursday, according to a report from Pennsylvania State Police.
Officers responded to Meadow Drive in South Manheim Township to find the male in a pond. It is unknown if the victim suffered any medical conditions, which made him fall into the water or if he fell in and drowned.
No foul play is suspected in the incident, police say, and the investigation is ongoing.
A woman convicted of third-degree murder in a DUI crash that killed an Allentown man was sentenced in Bucks County.Read More »
- Nockamixon provides permits to collect firewood
- 11-year US marshal identified as officer slain in Harrisburg
- Cosby retrial: Prosecutors want to call 19 other accusers
- Leaders in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia hail Amazon decision
- Officials shut down multi-state meth trafficking organization
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- Mostly sunny, a bit milder today
- Changes to Da Vinci Center project prompt questions from county
- Coroner called to scene of Upper Mount Bethel crash
- Bucks woman gets prison for DUI crash that killed Allentown man
- Killing of US marshal in Harrisburg stirs emotions in Berks
- Democratic candidates give views on single-payer health care
- Northampton borough tables rentals ordinance
- Crews, machines ready to take on potholes
- Forks Township supervisors table zoning hearing on proposed apartments
- "Underdog" masks flying off the shelves for Eagles game