NEW HOPE, Pa. - His mother made her acting debut there.
Prince Albert of Monaco was back inside the Bucks County Playhouse to see where it all began.
The prince is the son of Oscar-winning actress Grace Kelly.
It was his first time at the playhouse, and workers wanted to make the visit special.
Prince Albert was given a tour of the facility and presented with a picture of his mother performing there.
Kelly is the subject of a brand new exhibit opening this week at the Michner Museum in Doylestown.
You can check that out from Monday through Jan. 26.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley