MONTGOMERYVILLE, Pa. - Two Bucks County prison inmates had to be extricated from a prisoner transport van following an accident in Montgomery County.
The two-vehicle crash happened around 5 p.m. at Routes 202 and 63 in Montgomeryville Monday.
Police say it appears the transport van was attempting to turn left onto Route 63 when it struck a car.
Two of the inmates were injured, as well as the driver of the car.
There is no word on their conditions.
Two sheriff deputies in the transport van were not injured.
The crash remains under investigation. Witnesses should call 215-699-5861.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Updated Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Allentown EMS crews honored
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal