MILFORD TWP., Pa. - A Quakertown Community High School student was found in possession of two airsoft pellet handguns Tuesday.
Police responded to the school and removed the student, charging the student with a Class 1 misdemeanor at the Quakertown Police Department.
The weapons were not loaded and School Resource Officer Robert Lee said no students were threatened or harmed in any way.
In regards to the Quakertown Community School District School Board policy, the student was immediately suspended and could be expelled.
David Hamilton Jr. was last observed in the area of Stoney Hill Rd. and Reeder Rd. in Solebury Township on Friday at approximately 4:30 p.m.Read More »
- More than 600 volunteers pick up litter in Pottstown CARES event
- Obama visits Philadelphia, touts 'blue wave'
- Perkasie man facing charges of hindering prosecution, tampering evidence
- Bucks County offers free flu shots to county residents
- Lower Southampton Twp. police issue arrest warrant for sex offenses against minors
- Dad of suspect in 2016 Perkasie killing charged with evidence tampering
- Sinking Spring holds fundraiser for kids battling cancer
- Parts of Reading under boil water advisory
- Cool and crisp for the first full day of fall with plenty of clouds and periods of rain
- Several taken to hospital after 2-vehicle crash in Allentown
- Police investigating after raised dump truck crashes into Route 33 overpass
- Boy with heart condition leads Lehigh Valley Heart Walk
- Man injured after being hit by car in Chester County hit and run
- Woman injured in Allentown shooting
- Police asking for public's help in investigation into fatal Stroud Township crash
- Volunteers work to beautify downtown Allentown playground