MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - A man charged in connection with a deadly home invasion and kidnapping in Montgomery County has pleaded guilty.
Officials say Rasheed Teel pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and other charges Wednesday.
They say Teel was one of three men involved in the homicide of 17 year old Kareem Borowy.
They say Borowy was kidnapped at gunpoint from his home in West Pottsgrove Township in May and was later found dead along the side of a road in Lower Pottsgrove Township.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley