MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - A man charged in connection with a deadly home invasion and kidnapping in Montgomery County has pleaded guilty.
Officials say Rasheed Teel pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and other charges Wednesday.
They say Teel was one of three men involved in the homicide of 17 year old Kareem Borowy.
They say Borowy was kidnapped at gunpoint from his home in West Pottsgrove Township in May and was later found dead along the side of a road in Lower Pottsgrove Township.
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- Updated Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Warmer air returns this afternoon through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated RACC to open satellite location at Wilson school
- Updated Mohnton man ordered to prison in theft of power tools
- Updated Wrestler's dad sues to attend matches at rival school
- Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman