MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - Montgomery County prosecutors have charged the man believed to have shot a woman outside her home in Limerick Township Friday, but they still haven't tracked him down.
The search is on for Greg Feldman, 30, after authorities say a 48-year-old woman was shot at her home on Long Meadow Road in Limerick Township, Montgomery County.
"A lady who lived in a residence on that road answered the door. After she answered the door, she was shot twice," said Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele.
It's not clear why the woman was shot, but prosecutors have established a connection between them.
"He had been involved with the victim's daughter at some point," Steel said.
A connection that remains somewhat sketchy is Feldman's possible tie to a health care provider in Bucks County.
The search prompted a lockdown at Grand View Hospital in Sellersville after officials there were informed by police that he may show up at a pulmonary practice on the same street as the hospital.
The hospital tells 69 News it is looking into any potential ties to Feldman and enacted the lockdown in an abundance of caution.
We're told Feldman has ties to the Lehigh Valley and graduated from Emmaus High School.
Officials say he was last driving a 2016 black Mazda with license plate KFC-4605.
Officials have not released the name of the victim but tell us she's in the hospital.
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Updated Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House
- Brandywine Heights only Berks district to open Tuesday
- Snow-sledding a first for Florida sisters visiting Berks
- Man goes to movies after allegedly killing Pocono Twp. couple