RICHLAND TWP., Pa. - Officials responded to a fire in Richland Township Wednesday afternoon.
Heavy smoke and flames were seen coming from a dump truck hauling dirt in the 700 block of East Pumping Station Road, officials said.
Richlandtown Fire Co. reports there were no injuries.
Do you have photos or videos that could help contribute to this story? Upload your files in the spaces provided below. Please be as descriptive as possible and also include the location (town/city) where the photo or video was taken.
A young girl in Bucks County decided to turn a dark situation into something truly bright. The teenager is spending her summer painting to bring smiles to strangers.Read More »
- Man in custody in connection to Sellersville armed robbery
- Philadelphia's tax on soda upheld by Pa. Supreme Court
- NFL quarterback ties the knot at Bucks County wedding venue
- Sanatoga Green project to be broken into phases
- Bucks County mother faces charges from drug-tainted breast milk
- Congressman Fitzpatrick criticizes Russian interference in election
- Money Rules Everything gang investigated in Bethlehem burning death
- Updated Bieber buses may no longer operate out of Port Authority
- Man arrested after attacking police, endangering Easton neighborhood
- Pleasant Thursday with plenty of sunshine
- 2018 Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival hosts incredible talent
- Downtown Alive music first step in bringing people to Reading
- Easton school district to roll out smart card check-in system
- Schuylkill County man killed in bicycle accident
- Allentown adding housing inspectors, clerk
- Easton planners recommend approval for daycare center