PHILADELPHIA - Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper has been excused from all team activities so that he can seek counseling. The move comes in response to Cooper's racial slur at a concert in June, made public thanks to a viral video.
Cooper has issued an apology to both the media and his team mates. Some members of the team have forgiven him. Others have lost all respect for him.
The Eagles have made it clear that they want Cooper to complete the counseling and sensitivity training before he returns to the Eagles. No timetable has been set as to when that will happen.
There was nothing Nicholas Wyllie could do to save 2-year-old son Benjamin Smith but there was something he could have done to prevent his death.Read More »
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Updated I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?